Address: 910, Jeongjo-ro, Paldal-gu, Suwon-si, Gyeonggi-do
March – October: 9AM – 6PM
November – February: 9AM – 5PM
What we did:
- Walk along the wall
- Visit the park located at the middle part of the area
What you can do:
- Korean Traditional Archery
- Hwaseong Fortress Tourist Trolley
- Bell of Hyowon- Bell Ringing Experience
- Velotaxi / Electric Bicycle Taxi
- Flying Suwon
- Animation Video – Tour of Hwaseong Fortress with Hwaseong the Mascot
Love birds… kidding 😛 Such a nice spot under a tree with red leaves to take your profile picture 🙂 This place is near the part mid way of your walk.
This is a street where you can eat, relax and shop after your long walk at Hwaseong Fortress. There are nice thrift shops in the grassy area and small restaurants within the street.